Your shopping cart is empty!
- There is just nothing like the timeless design and reliable stability and performance of the New Balance® 990v4 running shoe.
- Predecessor: 990v3.
- Support Type: Overpronation/Stability.
- Cushioning: High energizing cushioning.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 12 mm.
- Supportive pigskin and breathable mesh upper materials.
- Lace-up closure.
- Plush tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Dual-density foam collar adds plush comfort.
- Breathable fabric lining offers a great step-in feel.
- Removable foam insole supplies light underfoot cushioning.
- ABZORB® mid-foot cushioning for exceptional shock absorption.
- ENCAP® provides support and optimal durability.
- ENCAP PU ring with EVA core.
- Blown rubber outsole supplies lightweight cushioning.
- Assembled in the U.S.A. from imported materials.
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe.
- Weight: 12 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width D - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: